Chemical help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

monaro_gto

Aquarium Advice Activist
I need help from all you experts. I have the API freshwater master test kit and I need help reading PH readings. If the reading is dark blue and off the chart does that mean you do the high range test? The two images below are the regular test and then the high range test. In each picture tap water is on the left and tank on the right. If I have read this correct does this mean I have a PH range of 1 difference between tap and tank? I think my tap is 8.2 and my tank is at 7.2. Help please.

79324-albums12592-picture58218.jpg

79324-albums12592-picture58219.jpg

I need help from all you experts. I have the API freshwater master test kit and I need help reading PH readings. If the reading is dark blue and off the chart does that mean you do the high range test? The two images below are the regular test and then the high range test. In each picture tap water is on the left and tank on the right. If I have read this correct does this mean I have a PH range of 1 difference between tap and tank? I think my tap is 8.2 and my tank is at 7.2. Help please.

That appears to be correct, 8.2-8.4 tap and 7.2-7.4 tank.

Back
Top Bottom