cherry shrimp missing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its not that i only want two. I want more, but 40 dollars i kind of expensive and i think 30 is too much for the fry tank...even for the 20 gallon...if they keep getting eaten.

On a canister filter with that input thing on it, do you think he may have been sucked up? it doesnt look like he could fit... if he did would he still be alive?

Dude, I lose my 2" Amano shrimp occasionally...just for them to pop back up the next day. If you asked me to find all the Red Cherry shrimp in my tank, I'd tell you it's impossible. I'm sure he'll show up, if not...$5-6 really isn't a big deal when it comes to this hobby.

I'm not sure he'd fit through, but I have occasionally found juvie RCS alive and well in my canister.

true, but i took everything out of the tank, i dont see how he could still be in there, if he is ill be utterly amazed,

You should try to ask people on here if they are selling RCS. i have seen some here for sale for a lot cheaper than your lfs is selling them for! Well, if you want more of them that is...

Back
Top Bottom