Cherry shrimp with a betta?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guys, have any of you kept cherry shrimp and been able to see how FAST they are when trying to avoid trouble? I think there's a decent chance the shrimp will be fine. They aren't going to just sit there and let themselves get picked on. ;)

Juveniles are probably toast, but you might have one survive every now and then. You'll never find them at the Mart or the Co as far as I can tell. If you can't order your shrimp online, try calling around to some locally owned stores. At least those places can stock what they want instead of what corporate HQ tells them to order. You might have some luck that way. :)

Thaanks for the advice so far! I'm going to take a chance with the shrimp. Because even when I stick a moving finger or something in there (lol) he stays exttremely interested in hsi reflection. He only snaps out of it to sleep and eat. * sigggh... * hopefully the shrimp wont qualify under "eat" lmfao. Also, just letting you know that nowi think spoons in a retarteded name, and i have decided to name him George instead. :D Its complicated... i dont feel like explaining. his name is now george. and he will be getting one huge- *** (apologize my English) cherry shrimp come christmas!
P.S) any more advice on feeding it?>!!

Back
Top Bottom