Clip on led light????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kmny34

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I just bought a 5 gallon nano tank that i am going to put a betta in. I want to grow low light plants in this tank. Just a couple crypts and anubius and a moss ball or 2.

What clip on led would you guys suggest for a low light low tech 5 gallon tank??? I dont want to spend more then $35.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Might be a question for Brookster123, he has alot of knowledge on LEDs and helped me with my purchase

What is the colour temperature?

EDIT: I just looked on Ebay and I think I see the fixture that you are referring to. 7000K with blue LEDS. Yeah, looks like a cool light!

Last edited:
What is the colour temperature?

EDIT: I just looked on Ebay and I think I see the fixture that you are referring to. 7000K with blue LEDS. Yeah, looks like a cool light!

Could u send me the link for this light? The ones ive been looking at dont say the color temp.

Sure, I'll PM you.

I pmed u back with the one that i think ill get eventually. Im going to see how the stock light looks on the tank first.

I like CFLs but that stingray is sleek! Sound perfect for a small low light tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I like CFLs but that stingray is sleek! Sound perfect for a small low light tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

+1 I vote stingray as well.. i have one in the 20" model.. the blues and reds will make a betta pop!!! Not literally but you know what I mean;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom