Clown Gobies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greenturtle

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have read that the Yellow Clown Gobies have great personality and start feeding almost instantly once they are settled in the tank. On the contrary, I have also read that the Green, and sometimes the Black, Clown Gobies hide in the live rock almost all of the time, and don't immediately feel comfortable feeding in the tank. Do you guys have any suggestions about the Green and Black ones? IMO those two are much cooler looking than the Yellow.

I have a 76 gallon half-circle tank, in case that helps. Right now it is cycling with live rock, so now animals in there yet.

Hi, welcome to the forum!

I have a green clown goby in my 4g pico and trust me when i say this, he is tiny!!! he has after about a month started freely swimming in the tank but otherwise he perches on a rock or on one of my mushrooms. lol

In my opinion he will get lost in that big of a tank. there are some awesome bigger gobies that will be more suitable.

check out Aquarium Fish: Tropical Freshwater Fish and Saltwater Fish for Home Aquariums they have a whole entire goby section!

I have been reading the forums for a while an just neglected to make an account until I needed to post something LOL

Back
Top Bottom