CO2 Regulators (yes, another topic)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You must live near Jones Welding Supply up on Sandy Blvd. They're the only place I've found in PDX that DOESN'T require you to do a swap/rental. Of there's another place that fills customer-owned tanks in town, please tell me! Traveling all the way out there is a real chore.

I use an atomic inline diffuser which has a working minimum of about 2 bar (30 psi). I find that has prevented EOTDs. The Atomic is also REALLY good at dissolving co2 into the water. It creates a super fine mist and, because it's inline, the dwell/contact time is nice and long. It also keeps clutter out of the display tank.

You must live near Jones Welding Supply up on Sandy Blvd. They're the only place I've found in PDX that DOESN'T require you to do a swap/rental. Of there's another place that fills customer-owned tanks in town, please tell me! Traveling all the way out there is a real chore.

I use an atomic inline diffuser which has a working minimum of about 2 bar (30 psi). I find that has prevented EOTDs. The Atomic is also REALLY good at dissolving co2 into the water. It creates a super fine mist and, because it's inline, the dwell/contact time is nice and long. It also keeps clutter out of the display tank.

I'm in the Tigard/Tualatin area and the place I went to, Matheson, I READ online on other forums that they fill your tank and keep it overnight. But then when I went it was exchange only :( The posts I read must have been outdated. And I had a brand new shiny tank, so that was kind of a bummer. But on the plus side, I won't have to go back tomorrow to pick anything up. So no... I haven't found a good place.

I've got a sump so there is no such thing as tank clutter /flex :brows: (best decision I ever made building this tank system)

What kind of atomic diffuser do you have? Generic eBay UP one or fancy GLA one or something in between?

Ah. Bummer. Yeah, sumps are outstanding.

Jones Welding Supply is the only place that I have found to offer fills on tanks.

I've got the cheap knock off of Atomic but I love it.

We've got it all set up! I started the bubble count reaaaallly low because I have no idea what level is appropriate... timer for it starts tomorrow to come on 2hrs before lights on.

Yes and to my eye it never really changed, but to be fair we didn't get the CO2 running until around 4:30 and the lights are only on until 9:00. I was hesitant to go too fast before I can see a full day of it at the current BPS since I know the drop checker can lag a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom