Community cat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fearitself

Aquarium Advice Regular
so i have a 10 Gallon community with guppies a pleco and danios. so my question is would i be fine adding a corey catfish to my mix

alright thanks. my only problem is i dont have a lfs so i dont know where i would put my pleco

bruinsbro1997 said:
IMO your tank is already stocked, maybe if you got rid of the pleco and some other fish you could squeeze in a school of pygmy cories.

+1 I think your tank is stocked too. If you get rid of the pleco and maybe get rid of the danios you can get a school of pygmys, so you'd only have guppies and cories if that's alright with you.

EDIT: maybe your local PETCO or Petsmart will take it for store credit

so i have a 10 Gallon community with guppies a pleco and danios. so my question is would i be fine adding a corey catfish to my mix
Can you tell us how many of each species you have in the tank? That would help, but I am pretty sure you don't have room for any more fish.

one pleco and danio and probably 20 guppies. i want to get rid the guppies and more than likely the pleco

So I got rid of most of my guppies pleco and danino. I got a Cory and a dwarf gourami. Everyone is getting and doing just fine

Back
Top Bottom