computer help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

54seaweed

Macro Addict
I'm in need of some help ,
I fired up the computer this morn to only see half of a screen ,
rebooted same thing any idea what is causing this ,
I was thinking the video card is going out am I on the right track,
I have 4 computers sitting in basement that I could probably snatch another card from , ideas and help needed half screen just don't cut it
figured if I could salvage a card from another cpu till I can buy a new computer that would be the way to go

considering I'm not a computer wizard my guess was right , my video card was going out I swiped one out of another old CPU , seems to be working fine now

Because he may not be able tofully access and take part ib this site without asking for a lil help with his PC. Hes a good member and wouldnt have asked if he didnt need help. I dont know abt seaweed location, but we cant all just run out to the tech guys.... Cornfields and wheat as far as the eye can see. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Throw said computer out the window and buy a new one;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

said and done as soon as my check gets here next week
mean while so far so good with video card out of a scraper

Because he may not be able tofully access and take part ib this site without asking for a lil help with his PC. Hes a good member and wouldnt have asked if he didnt need help. I dont know abt seaweed location, but we cant all just run out to the tech guys.... Cornfields and wheat as far as the eye can see. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

corn fields not here maybe on the eastern plains
all I see are mountain after mountain closest comp tech is about 60 miles away round trip 120 now if it only was that easy lol(y)

You are one smart cookie... Remember in the olden days when people swapped out parts from the metal monsters. Now not as much metal. lol (Which is great since my laptop is half the weight of my last one!)

So you can see us all 100% here now??? Not just 50%?

My wife laughs at me as I save everything never know when it will be needed
guess I'm a scrapper at heart , just about all my filters are built from dinosaur parts ,
my problem now is a lot of the stuff I saved is useless as everything made now is trash to begin with lol,

Back
Top Bottom