Congratulations sinibotia & miss gurnus.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Best of luck to both of you.
Hope that the new apartment is ground level with cement floors ; otherwise ' " Look out below". That's a lot of tanks in an apartment that isn't ground level.LOL

Best of luck to both of you.
Hope that the new apartment is ground level with cement floors ; otherwise ' " Look out below". That's a lot of tanks in an apartment that isn't ground level.LOL

Ground floor! And there's a 100 gallon tank limit but it's not cumulative.... their mistake! :ROFLMAO: I think the only limit on how many tanks we have will be space.... we were this close to picking up a complete 30 long setup yesterday but we don't have a place to put it :facepalm:

Thanks so much everyone! it really means a lot to us :) and yes there will be many loaches! more friends for our kubotia, and im sure we'll be getting more khuli's XD

and like sini said we'll be creating a build thread fairly soon!

Gratz! I wish I had a gift to send! I hope that you two have a happy, long-lived, aquarium filled life together!!! I'm sure you guys will find room, as there's always room for a new tank.

Back
Top Bottom