Coolest fancy goldfish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you get a pearl, I would opt for either a homemade gel food or Repashy or Mazuri gel food. Gel food would be fine for everyone else, too. I'm on my cell & don't have my links but I'll send you them tomorrow if your interested. Making your own gel food is a lot easier than sounds so don't let the thought scare you!

Definitely give plain cooked broccoli florets (flower part) a try- my guys attack them like wild animals! Other veggies to try are cauliflower, deshelled peas, asparagus tips, spinach, kale, turnip greens, sweet pepper, carrots, etc. cooked & soft. For tough stuff, I use a garlic press to smoosh stuff into tiny bits (such as carrot). Once again, don't let veggies overwhelm you- I micro a bag & it stays good in a Tupperware container for week. I'll also set aside some veggies from whatever I'm making for dinner. And try some fruits too. :)

jlk said:
If you get a pearl, I would opt for either a homemade gel food or Repashy or Mazuri gel food. Gel food would be fine for everyone else, too. I'm on my cell & don't have my links but I'll send you them tomorrow if your interested. Making your own gel food is a lot easier than sounds so don't let the thought scare you!

Definitely give plain cooked broccoli florets (flower part) a try- my guys attack them like wild animals! Other veggies to try are cauliflower, deshelled peas, asparagus tips, spinach, kale, turnip greens, sweet pepper, carrots, etc. cooked & soft. For tough stuff, I use a garlic press to smoosh stuff into tiny bits (such as carrot). Once again, don't let veggies overwhelm you- I micro a bag & it stays good in a Tupperware container for week. I'll also set aside some veggies from whatever I'm making for dinner. And try some fruits too. :)

Ok i was going to say I'm pretty sure I can't cook haha and I'll try the peas as soon as I get some:)

Cichlid Kid said:
The O.P.'s thread title is "coolest fancy goldfish" ermm: that's easy. All my babys in my pond! Lol.
Seriously though, you'll find the rite ones for you. Everyone has diffrent taste and god knows there's enough fancy types to choose from. Goodluck and welcome to the club.;)

Aha thanks:) what kinds do you have?

Back
Top Bottom