Coral beauty...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyWise

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey! We've had a coral beauty for about a week. He's eating and looks healthy, but he spends almost all his time in back of tank. He comes out when he thinks no ones around but as soon as I approach the tank he zips back behind the rocks. Any way to get him to come out more? I only have a True Percula and a black Percula in there with coral. So I know he's not being harassed. Any suggestions?

I wouldnt be concerned at all if hes eating and looking good. He could still be adjusting to the tank which they say actually could take awhile. When I got my clown fish they were always shoved in a corner and never really moved...now about two months later theyre very personable and will actually pick pellet food out my hand! The Coral beauty is a very personable fish and i have no doubt that he will come around just give it time!

Thanks! My clowns were doing the corner thing too. They also come out when they think no ones looking, lol. My black clown is a bit more adventurous than my percula.

My coral beauty did that for a couple weeks. Now he cruises the whole tank all the time. He only hides when I try to take pictures:(

Yeah, he comes out when he thinks no ones around and then as soon as you approach the tank he zips right on back behind the rocks.

Yeah. That will probably go away with time. Mine did anyway, now he only hides at night.

Back
Top Bottom