Coral Beauty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

haus

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was at the lfs the other day and found a CB :D . It was only $20, so I asked the guy to put it on hold for me. I haven't seen it at feeding time yet, but plan to for a couple days before I bring it home. It has been at the store for almost 2 weeks now, and I probably won't pick it up until next friday. It's in a tank now with a maroon clown, and seems stressed a bit, very jumpy, but beautiful colors. I hope everything works out :D :D :D

This is one of my favorite dwarf angels. If you can find one with good coloring go for it. It should mix with your current fish selection okay. The tang may bother it for a few days. Just remember to QT, if not, a slow acclimation works best for this fish. Make sure it is eating, not just interested in food but eating, before it leaves the LFS. Nice choice!

I recently acquired a coral beauty. It has become on of my favorites as well. It is not shy at all, and loves to eat. I have a tomato clown also, and they get along just fine.

Back
Top Bottom