Coral-Red-Pencilfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are looking at type 2 coral reds. They also come in type ones, a little redder, a little less purple.

They aren't very common, but a friend imports from peru and keeps promising me coral reds!!!! I've been waiting awhile, but he expects to make another try at getting them in a couple of weeks.

check out anubias designs .. it is a yahoo group and the center of Mark's business.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anubiasdesign/

he gets all sorts of very cool fish in .. and definately gets wonderful kinds of dwarf cichlids, pencil fish, bettas and angels... among others. He is an amazing person to do business with. He always quarantines his imports for awhile before shipping them out, and I've had only great experiences with him.

nice group to be a part of as well.

thx, I checked it out but can't find the business part of the section to order etc.

you need to join the group... even if it is on no mail.

also he doesn't have coral reds in yet.. but I know he is working on getting them, since I've been wanting them for so long :)

I am a member but I still do not see where is the location to view products/fish/store

i tried pencilfish a couple months ago... im guessing it was a bad shipment, because all 5 of mine died...

many pencil fish have very small mouths. they need to be fed live or frozen baby brine or daphnia or cyclops to keep going. Even new life spectrum small fish formula can be too big.

coral reds are actually an exception to this.

Kaz, you need to go to the group. then to FILES then to the latest ADstocklist... it will open as an excel file. .. then email mark at with an order. You can post your order in a message to the group, or email me and I'll ship you his email address.

Back
Top Bottom