corner fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peartree

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all my fish are gathering in one corner for the last hour or so what is the reason for that ?

Can you give us some more detail please?

Tank size? Inhabitants? How old is the tank? How long have you had these fish? Is there something else about this spot that might explain thing? Maybe its near the heater, or its a spot with low flow, or high flow? Is there a plant or decoration they like to hang out near?

Try and post some photos if you can.

Not saying this is the cause in your situation, but I had a similar experience when I first started fish keeping and didn't know much. I only had albino Cory's and a Betta. Betta hid 24/7 and all 5 of the Cory's sat together in one corner of the tank. Also they weren't very interested in food. Turned out there was 8ppm ammonia in the tank. And I learned a good lesson. And was very lucky they didn't die. Still have all those same fish a year later doing great.

Not a lot of information. Stress=new fish to the tank, a bully fish, bright lights?

Back
Top Bottom