Cory with a fuzzy looking fin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mcgolg76

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just noticed one of my panda Cory's fins looks fuzzy and almost inflamed. Trying to get a good pic but he won't hold still. The weird thing is he is overly active right now. Constantly swimming all over the tank. Super hyper. Not chillin on the bottom with the other Cory's.
Moved my Cory's too a smaller tank last week cause they were getting bullied.

Corydoras

Just noticed one of my panda Cory's fins looks fuzzy and almost inflamed. Trying to get a good pic but he won't hold still. The weird thing is he is overly active right now. Constantly swimming all over the tank. Super hyper. Not chillin on the bottom with the other Cory's.
Moved my Cory's too a smaller tank last week cause they were getting bullied.

Hello Mc...

Just keep the tank water clean with large, weekly water changes and feed a good variety of foods. Mostly frozen works well for my Corys. A little freeze dried and a tiny bit of flaked and an algae wafer. Include a bit of minced garlic too, it's very nutritious. Feeding a little every two to three days is plenty.

B

Fish is still acting really weird. Still won't stop swimming like crazy near the top and middle if the tank. More concerned about his behavior then his fuzzy looking fin. Can a fungus infect the fishes brain?

He is still acting nutty and fin looks terrible. Should i treat? Problem is I have tons of shrimp and plants in tank

I had that happen to one of my albino corys its some type of fungus because even though i treated it, and put him in a hospital tank his still passed

Back
Top Bottom