could I put half in baby convicts in the ram tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a bunch of convict babies and I wanna save one.. can I put them in the ram tank ?

Most will say no but I have a female convict in with a male female pair of rams had them for a while now all fully grown with no problems... The convict will give chase during feeding but other than that they all swim together.. On that note though I'm resetting to all small Africans in place of the SA variety so I can bring a friend into the hobby..

Most will say no but I have a female convict in with a male female pair of rams had them for a while now all fully grown with no problems... The convict will give chase during feeding but other than that they all swim together.. On that note though I'm resetting to all small Africans in place of the SA variety so I can bring a friend into the hobby..
How will you bring a friend in the hobby by doing that? Btw.. thnx for the info... I'm going to put one of my convicts in then :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom