Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not insanity, but someone in town has a 50 and 60 gallon. Both drilled for SW, $40 each and they will deliver!!

Tetra1990 said:
It's not insanity, but someone in town has a 50 and 60 gallon. Both drilled for SW, $40 each and they will deliver!!

You should buy them RIGHT NOW!lol
I hope they know they could get around 150-200 for those tanks

Sharkbait54 said:
200 dollars ... Yes it's a 10g

That's outrageous. I bought my 100 gallon with stand, filter, hoods, lights for $80. $120 dollars cheaper than this and 10x the size

Tetra1990 said:
For that price, it better: self clean, always have perfect water parameters and so much more!

Come with 2 aquaclear 110s,2 fluval canisters(brain dead about now can't remember the name lol) rare expensive nano fish and have free maintenance

I bought on CL. 46 gallon bow front, marineland filter & everything!!!!! I thought I got a bargain $150. I had priced them everywhere. Cheapest I had found was 369.00.

Someone is offering a tank to trade for a jeep wrangler or stuff for a jeep wrangler whatever that means
It's only 75 gals

I love CL!
Almost all my tanks were found on there
My 180 with stand & canopy with the 60 gallon sump & skimmer
& a 110 gallon brand new
For the total of 300$ delivered

saw a 175 bow front complete set up for $400, if only I had room and money, besides if I get another tank I want it to be much larger than my current 150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom