Currently treating tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

piao liang yu

Aquarium Advice Freak
All fish are acting much better, but the yellow guppy is still pretty lethargic even though he is moving around more. Don't notice him eating much though if at all. Just hovers around in one spot most of the time. ammo 0, nitrite 0, nitrate 10 ph 7.6. Also, I have a red wag platy that I thought might be pregnant, but it looks like what I thought was a bulge on its side is a white patch. May be a bulge also. It stays hidden most of the time. Anyway, treatment is scheduled to end Thursday night. I will likely do my big pwc Friday morning and put the carbon back in. I want to know given the information I provided should I do another treatment? The fish that were suspected of carrying the problem (new arrivals neon tetras) are all acting fine as well as the other three guppies and the other red wag platy all fine. Let me know. treating with tetra fungus guard. Package says it treats fungus and bacterial infections.

Back
Top Bottom