Dare I? UPDATED WITH PIC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lando

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all, I have been bringing coral frags to the LFS for a while now. Today I gave them a great looking rcok with some GSP and yellow polyps on it, some more zoos, xenia, and capnella. I have a nice little store credit built up. In fact, I have enough to get this sweet green BTA (one of the coolest ones I have seen, very nice coloring) along with it's skunk clown friend. The anemone is captive breed, which is becoming very important to me. I have a rose BTA with a pair of true percs already in my 72 gal.. reef. The owner of the LFS (whom I trust a lot) said it would be just fine in my set up. Any thoughts? Many of you fine folks are familiar with what I have, if not, check my profile. It was hard to leave the store without today, but I wanted to check here first. ANY input is appreciated. thanks! Lando

Lando,

I don't know much about it, but from what I do know, your tank size should allow you to keep the pair.

Post pics if you do it!
Jim

I personally think that if you were able to make each set stay at opposite ends of the tank you probably wouldn't have any probs with territoriality. However, I've never had an anemone stay where I wanted it to. This is only what I think and not from personal experience. I would also like to know about this. I have a 90g and would very much like to do what you are talking about. I will be interested to see the replies to this one.

IMO you sould be okay.... anemone usually do not stay where you put them but you can take a good guess by water flow, lighting etc in your tank.

Well, I slept on it. Think I may go pick it up this morning. I will post pics once it is acclimated.

I went and got it this morning and did a 2hr drip acclimation. It cam attached to the 3lb chunk of LR. I have the shunk clown in QT now.

Attachments

• uploadable_pics_006_585x438.jpg
    uploadable_pics_006_585x438.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 232
Very Awesome!! I am so jelous... :mrgreen:

IMO with your experience and knowledge Lando, it will be fine. Congrats on the new additions. Can't wait to see the pics with Peppy in there. Whoops, did I just name your fish for you? Sorry could'nt help it. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom