Dead Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wetfishies

Aquarium Advice Regular
If there is a dead rosey red somewhere in my gravel. the size of the cotton of a Q-tip maybe a titch bigger but not by much. Will it cause a high ammonia test result & or cause anything else to the tank? If so how long will it last. I can not see it for my gravel matches its color.

How do you know it didn't jump out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Since you can't see it, you could try vacuuming your gravel. That should pick it up.

Caleb

Might have a slight obsession with my fish

I have looked all around, I was just asking because of my water issues. & if something small can cause a high ammonia level & how long it would last. At least until I find it. My frog might of eaten it But I also could have buried it too.

I have been vacuuming a lot lately due to the issues I am having with my water. & I am not sucking it up. Maybe my frog ate it or I am missing it

If you have any decorations that are hallow check in there. Sometimes they swim in and can't get back out :/

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thank You. All I have are plants & 2 plastic hiding houses and I recently been in visitation with them :)

Back
Top Bottom