Dec-Jan: Lets hear about those bargains!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got a 4 stage RO unit with all the fasteners, elbows, unions, shut-off valves, and extra tubing I need to set it up, Three different was to hook it up to a water supply, A tube cutter, drrinking faucet, and best of all a 12g storage tank. All for $100. What a deal.

For anybody looking for a good deal on some great 2-part calcium go to champion lighting and check out the warner marine 2-part concentrated calcium.Its $16.00 for a 32 oz. bottle of part A and part B.Ive been using it for a year and a half and have coraline algea all over the place,not to mention all corals are always open.They also sell it in 5 gal. sets,But it takes 3 weeks to get them.

How bout this....I am beginning my saltwater journey.....found a 66.5 gl tank, undergravel filter w/4stacks, aquaclear 300 filter, 2 ebo-jager 150watt heaters,
canopy w/bulbs....all this for......$200.00 canadian!!!

Im a little late for the "tis the season" part of it. But about 3 months ago, I scored 200lbs of LR for 1.00 a pound...and they were large show pieces too. The largest one was just under 30lbs.

Squishy

Back
Top Bottom