Discuss Halloween costumes and decor here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today we had the costume contest at work and yes I won!! 25$ cash money!!! YYYAAAARRR!!!

Attachments

• image-1034339938.jpg
    image-1034339938.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 25
We weren't able to dress up today, so we went out Saturday instead. Here are a few pics. The props were store bought but I made both the costumes, plus HN1's shoe covers. :)

img_2183201_0_c4679dedd67780dcc90d78355b65f2d4.jpg

img_2183201_1_841aee33069a3419f59e958bb68b6629.jpg

img_2183201_2_10134dc9a5e0e87316f080e77701eddb.jpg

Here are some pics of the kids, there was a carnival with rides and slides they had a blast of course Gabe is cheesing in the first one

image-1054176042.jpg

image-1772283479.jpg

image-528215635.jpg

Ohhh, that is too cute!!! :)

BTW, why do they never set up those slides to accommodate the adults that still like to have fun? LOL

severum mama said:
Ohhh, that is too cute!!! :)

BTW, why do they never set up those slides to accommodate the adults that still like to have fun? LOL

Hey! Us adults can have just as much fun as the kids can. I'm 22 and I put on my pirate costume and walked the neighborhood tonight. Scared some kids and got a can of soda. Happy Halloween y'all. Same time next year?

Yeah, we can still have fun, I'm just saying that there are never any inflatable slides or moon walks or whatever for adult purposes!

I miss trick or treating! Sigh. Just doing hw and staring at this...

Attachments

• image-2716153711.jpg
    image-2716153711.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 19
Gboy66 said:
I miss trick or treating! Sigh. Just doing hw and staring at this...

Me too! The missing tric-or-treating part at least. I don't have a nifty reef to stare at, although I've graduated from college and don't have to do homework :p
I didn't do anything Halloween related today and it makes me sad. I just worked. No costume, no party, no trick or treaters at my door even. Gotta make plans for next year, Halloween is my favorite holiday!

I'm loving everyone's costumes though! And I agree, we should get inflatable stuff too! Although at my high school's pre-graduation party we had a massive inflatable slide set up in the gym. I think that's the last time I got to play on one. In early high school my friends and I took over the moon walk rented for my best friend's little brother's party for an awesome game of dodgeball, though. You haven't played dodgeball until you've done it in an enclosed room with an inflated bouncy floor!

We rent one each year for gabes bday and after his party my friends come over and we have an adult party, put baby soap on it and spray water and its a party

I ended up just handing out candy this year, since I recently got put on a no-chocolate diet to prevent headaches :(. There was a little boy who was dressed up as spongebob, it was sooooooo cute!

Back
Top Bottom