DIY CO2 System

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCrazyBenBOMB

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was wondering if I could just do the yeast and suger thing in a bottle, drill the hole in the cap, silicone inside and out. then just put an airstone on the end of tube in the water. I got a check vaule as well.

Also can somone tell me the exact measurement of water yeast sugar ect. And I don't know if I use cold or warm water or something.

And if you guys have any other suggestions please fill me in.

Thanks

,Ben

That link should cover it.

I don't know if it says this or not, but I got much better results if I activated the yeast independantly before adding it to the sugar water.

Using tepid water (approx. 104 deg F) add a little bit to a bowl and gently mix in the yeast. Cover with saran wrap and let it sit for 10 minutes with a towel over it so it's dark. After 10 min, check it, if it's all bubbly, it's ready to go in. If not, try again.

That link should cover it.

I don't know if it says this or not, but I got much better results if I activated the yeast independantly before adding it to the sugar water.

Using tepid water (approx. 104 deg F) add a little bit to a bowl and gently mix in the yeast. Cover with saran wrap and let it sit for 10 minutes with a towel over it so it's dark. After 10 min, check it, if it's all bubbly, it's ready to go in. If not, try again.

dude, gotcha covered. this link.

Ok thanks guys :)

Back
Top Bottom