Diy led

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rcnewton22

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Anyone have experience on building a diy led and have any feedback on how plants have done? I ordered one 15 foot strip of supernight leds and one 15 foot strip of topled grow leds that I plan on installing to a pvc pipe with rain gutter as hood on my 210 gallon tank.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

These are the grow leds

Attachments

• 1469552574332.jpg
    1469552574332.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 58
I was going to go with shop lights and have them on top of flat rocks since it's the cheapest route.
Anyone got their plants to grow with these or similar led lights? If so I'll be on board on buying diy led instead of shop lights.

Sent from my XT1049 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'll be building mine in the next couple days I'll upload some pics it seems very simple from the YouTube videos I've watched

I'll be building mine in the next couple days I'll upload some pics it seems very simple from the YouTube videos I've watched

Keep us posted. I'm building an aquarium stand next week. DIY led's sounds like a good next project. I don't need lights for at least a month since I need to cycle my tank first.

Back
Top Bottom