Do you ever have people come over that dont comment on your tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bige

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just think it is crazy when people like repair men or cable guy or friends come over and don't comment on the fish tank. I had a cable guy say "nice discus". I have clown fish! I mean come on. Who can look at our tanks and say nothing.

Lol, I can honestly say I have never had this issue. People seem to sit a gawk at my tanks. Event though at the moment I am without one. Despite that, people come over and ask where my SW tank went, like it just vanished into thin air. lol

Nope never had that problem and i have only two small tanks a Ten gal in my Living room and a 20gL in my bedroom (one in the bedroom get the most attention)

I will do you one better, my new tank is ordered, but I have components for the new reef laying around. I get comments on just that, lol. Wondering what the sump/fuge is and how it works and looking at my check list that details what I have and haven't purchased yet.

Its funny, I have a friend that came over and said "is this fresh or salt?" I'm like, well there are not freshwater clown fish. I only have a 29g biocube but it is the first thing you see when you walk in my house. When I go to someones house that has a tank, I'm all about it.

I KNOW!!! I had someone looking at my 65 FOWLR when I had it and asked if I was thinking about going to a saltwater. Yes, those are freshwater percula clowns, and a fresh water blenny. I didn't know that you could keep an orange knobby star in fresh water, lol.

Back
Top Bottom