Dogs and fish...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alink708

Aquarium Advice Activist
Is any one else's dog insanely jealous of your tanks? Anytime I do any work on mine,my dog tries standing between me and the tank begging for attention.
I find it kind of funny as she gets enough attention as it is!

My dog will try to drink the fresh water I have put aside to put in the tank, he will also break my door down to come and watch he fishes play

My dog will sit watching the fish and when one comes near she will try and paw it....hahaahhaah she's so cute!!!!

My dog knows the sound of the lid twisting of the fish food and watches me feed... Once I'm done she goes around checking for a flake or two that may have made it onto the carpet...

One of my dogs will get to any fish food that is not at least 3 1/2 ft off the floor. He also loves to eat any algae wafers that hit the ground.

My dog will drink straight from the tank he will jump up higher and put his legs in it and move stuff around with his paws Grrrr I'm not if he's trying to catch the fish or what and he will get into the cabinets and eat my fish food

I thought I was crazy, but after reading these posts I think Lou dog is jealous too.... Lol

Back
Top Bottom