Dojo loach has ulcers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

insanegirl

Aquarium Advice Activist
dojo loach has Ulcers which is getting bigger everyday. Wat can I do to treat it.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

A company called esha.
Esha 2000 is what you want, this stuff works a charm on ulcers!
Not my fish but I've seen it first hand.

I am not affiliated with esha.

more pics

below are some pics of my fish. remember she is a loach and they are weak to a lot of things. please recommend me something to give us. right now she is in a small hospital tank.
img_3292218_0_47bb951c8c095f594b324e68888f1dac.jpg

The tank in which I saw this product being used contained Sulawesi snails, shrimp and Khuli loach. The whole tank was treated with the sick fish (moonlight gourami) in place. No special hospital set up. There were no losses, the instructions were followed precisely.

Hope that reassures you. In any case you can add half dose and observe, if there seems to be no issues add the remainder. That's how I deal with dosing my scaleless fish (loaches/puffer)

If you need to, remove half the water, dose tank at 50% by volume, then if the fish does seem stressed you can quickly dilute your medicine dose.

I mcpeak wat was the name of the med u r talking about???

Oh it was esha 2000. I just got it on Amazon. Thanks. The fish seems to be getting worst ?

Back
Top Bottom