dragon eel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sharkmom

Aquarium Advice Regular
My dragon eel has white stuff around is mouth,he is the only one but otherwise he looks good what could it be

Here is his face

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111010_112250.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111010_112250.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 128
ForumRunner_20111013_182847.jpg

Its just around his mouth have had him for about a year

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111013_182826.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111013_182826.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 68
Hmm...

Well... Tank size?

Do you have a water tester? If so, what is it?

What are your exact water parameters?

Is he in FW or Brackish?

Have you been putting any sort of chemicals besides a water conditioner into the tank?

150 tank water was good last weekend when I tested it he is in freshwater I have had him about a year and the lfs had him a while til I got him he is looking better to day got some fish from pet smart maybe they had something no treatment put in tank except water conditioner. He is looking better whatever is almost gone and he is comeing out of his log often

150 tank water was good last weekend when I tested it he is in freshwater I have had him about a year and the lfs had him a while til I got him he is looking better to day got some fish from pet smart maybe they had something no treatment put in tank except water conditioner. He is looking better whatever is almost gone and he is comeing out of his log often
Well, thats good to hear. I hope he is ok. :)

Sad to say I lost my goby today he was looking better and swimming and eating gonna miss him rip little guy

Back
Top Bottom