dragonet/pods question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brenden

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have little specks crawling all over my tank. They look like little fleas. Is this the pods needed to support a dragonet? Just wanted to make sure before I considered purchasing one. I currently have a yellow watchman and a pinkbar Goby would I have any conflicts with a Green Mandarin?

How old is the tank??? If its mature enough 9-12 months I would say you could have at least 2.... I would love to have a male and female in my tank... Shop around and get a pair. The male has the longer first dorsal spine.

I think your tank would support one, two, or maybe even 3 with out any problems, UNLESS you have a UV filter or the tank is not over the age of maturity.

in a 37 you could have one what are you talking about lol. AS long as you have a good established colony of copepods youll be just fine. And you system would prolly only be able to handle one unless you buy a guaranteed pair if you can even find one. Ive seen them for sale a while ago but i cant remember where.

The resaon i say only one or a pair is because they do not tolerate another of theyre species. Some have kept two together but it very unlikely. ive had adragonet and it couldnt even stand its reflection let alone another one.

Back
Top Bottom