Driving question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Menagerie

Aquarium Advice Addict
It's official. Trevor and I have decided to move at the end of March. I cannot tell you enough how much it saddens me to leave Calgary and Canada, but it was my choice to leave the PhD program....

We are starting to think of our route to Missoula. Has anyone driven from Calgary to Missoula or Lethbridge to Missoula? Anyone want to come with us?

Take the #2 highway

Take the hwy-3 e

Take hwy-4 to the 4 s which becomes

have a tim horton's coffee and donut.. (just case there isn't any in montana)

merge onto mt-200 w via exit 290 toward missoula.

merge onto i-90 w/us-12

take the i-90-bl/van buren st/us-12 w exit- exit 105.

turn left onto n van buren st/us-12/i-90 br.

turn right onto e broadway st/us-12/mt-200. continue to follow e broadway st/mt-200.

Feed fish.

Moooose

If you go through lethbridge be sure to grab a Tim Horton's coffee and donut. They don't have any in Montana for sure. I am probably going to Great Falls in Mar, but not all the way to Missoula.
I hope your move goes well and you get settled in without any trouble. I am sure you will be missed by the friends you have made in Calgary.

Well, things are back up in the air a little bit. Trevor's boss really wants him to stay as long as he can, so we are seeing about getting the permit switched and then we can stay until July. We probably will not know for a month or so what is going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom