For Sale: DsunY programmable led lighting system

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rich440

Aquarium Advice Activist
i have two 23 inch panels that connect to each other and a control box.

they are the best leds iv ever owned in the 3 years iv been in the hobby.

they are all 3w leds and are supper bright when you turn them up to 100% power.

all of my corals have shown great growth and coloration under these lights

the corals i have were under my teatonic led lights before i decided to get another light and the corals have gotten bigger and have brighter colors now that they are under the DsunY led lights i have

im only selling them because im getting out of the hobby for a little while because im moving out of state and dont want to drag my tank and livestock around.

iv only had them for about 2 months so they are in pristine condition.

there are tons of different setting on the control box

you have the options to either have the lights on-spring,summer,fall,or winter mode along with have the choice to turn lunar mode on of off
and if you dont want the have any of those mode on you have the manual settings to have your white/blue lights on your own little light schedule.

i bought them off amazon for around $360 with shipping.

im looking to sell them for $300 since iv only had them for a few months

if your interested please pm your personal email or phone number and ill send pics of the lights on and the control box. if youd like i can even send a video to prove they work and all the settings

they also come with a kit to hang them from a stand,tank hood,or your ceiling as well

im willing to ship if necessary but will also accept local pickup

Back
Top Bottom