Dubs 75 gallon discus build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dubs1281

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I just bought a 75 gallon with all the bells and whistles for $85. Its going ti be planted with the best aquascape I can create. It will be heavily planted qith swords anubis vals and other easy to grow plants. For substrate I will have 80 lbs of ecocomplete and pfs on top of that. This is my stocklist.

5-6 various species of discus
30 neon tetras
8 albino cories
A pair if gbrs
A pair of Bolivians
A pair of golden rams
10 rummynose
2 guppys
2 swordtails
4-5 dwarf gouramis mix species.
2 dwarf frogs
6 otos
1 clown pleco
As many ghost shrimp as petsmart has
And two dwarf frogs.

Let me know if my stock is off. I am concerned about the rams not getting along. But there will be many places to set up territories. So it could be fine?

I have a aqeueon t5 double bulb setup. What lights should I run?

Comments, questions or concerns?

I'm no expert, but that's a huge list for a 75. I know discus are pretty hard to care for, and I'm sure the frogs wont work out.

The African dwarfs really need a species tank. Because basically any fish will ouxcompete for food/ and or kill them

The African dwarfs really need a species tank. Because basically any fish will ouxcompete for food/ and or kill them

That's what I thought but I already have them. Ill see how they work out and sell them if they arnt

Actually wont work for sure. They need a shorter tank height wide so they can come up and breathe forgot about that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom