Dwarf Gourami Storys! <3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Camshark

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Share Your DG Story!

my story: my DG's name is Edward Cullen he is a great thriving fish after i got got back into aquatics i got him he is a blue one i love him so much he has lived though a tank guppy death series to don't get guppies they suck like butt. But he is swimming right now though his aqua domain.:fish1::fish2::lol::brows:

Did you glue glitter onto him? :)

I bought a powder blue DG for my 55g. He spends his entire day packing back and forth across my entire tank. Occasionally he fights with my shrimp for food :)

75748-albums12252-picture61448.jpg

He just sparkly idk but he just is

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 80
I have a flame dwarf gourami lol when i first got him he stared at a fake fish decoration then swam of after he realized it was fake praying he lived he has been having issues (though none of other fish are) and I have a dwarf honey sunset gourami that is doing great sadly a few weeks ago I lost my regular dwarf gourami :(

My flame dwarf gourami has a great personality. Used to have in 20g tank and he would stalk the shrimp. Never tried to eat them just liked he was trying to scare them. Always tried to eat their algae wafers and when I vacuum he tries to attract the suction. Mover him to a 75 galleon and added two pearl gouramis. He follows them around but they ignore him. He reminds of the annoying lil brother who wants to do whatever big brother is doing. He is my fav fish.

Attachments

• image-341976035.jpg
    image-341976035.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 68
I have two males in my 36 gallon. I call them the Bash Brothers. They chase each other a little and occasionally square off nose to tail but then will suddenly swim in opposite directions. Two minutes later their best buddies.

Back
Top Bottom