eBay Frag Pack Sucess

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeriousDude5

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I ordered a 5 frag pack off eBay although I was a little weary about negitive feedbacks and what I had heard I went for it. Well all I have to say is good thing I took the chance! They sent me beutiful frags each with 15 polyps or more. They are all very colorful with green/orange skirts and geen and orange mouths. If anyone would like pictures let me know I will send you some. Email= seriousdude5@sbcglobal.net

I would like to see some pics i have been thinking about doing that myself...Send me a pic if you can. Or post them on here, whats the guys username you bought them from?

jmdakan was his name. And will glady send you pictures. First I got to take pictures ;-) I recieved them today and 3 frags have already fully opened! Can I please have your email I have trouble posting pics on this site grr...

SeriousDude5 said:
I will take pictures of them now. Just for you. Or anyone else who wants them ;-)

Can you just send me the real frags instead? :D Seriously, congrats on getting the good frags. I was gonna order some from that seller too.But, he has too many negatives feedbacks.

jmdakan was his name

I know this guy! Ive been to his house, where he has his setup. Very proffesional and some of the best stuff ive seen around here. I bought about five frags off of him once, all lived in my not-up-to-par system. I got some very nice zoo frags from him. I think hes got all his stuff (and probably more) posted on frags.org

Back
Top Bottom