Ecopico Leds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is anybody familiar with the Ecopico Led arm?

Hey buddy! Yes I own a ecopico aquarium i left you a couple of pictures. This LED Arms are good to grow corals soft corals and low light corals, I grow zoanthids, polyps and some duncans the only things is this led light doesn't show the real color of the corals really much but you can add led strips to increase light watts and color to your corals!! Hope I helped you!! Have a good day .

Also you can search for more info in the web and search for pictures to give you an idea in what are you want to spect from this lights! Good luck buddy

Attachments

• image-1877435898.jpg
    image-1877435898.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 110
  • image-3319075684.jpg
    image-3319075684.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 122
Zeroblake - When you say the colors don't come across great without adding extra LEDs, did you bump each arm up to 3 strips, and if so would you recommend the 12000k whites, or 453nm blues/12000k whites? I'm really looking at getting this light unit with two additional strips, so trying to figure out the best way to balance it?

Right now i have 3 12000k white strips and 3 453nm strips with one dimmer. I have them mounted in a hood in a small nano tank. Im actually trying to sell them to upgrade to a larger tank if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom