eible angel and flame angel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MorayMadness

Aquarium Advice Regular
hy guys i have an 55 gallon reef. i have had an eible angel and a mandarin.

i wanted to know if i can add anymore angel fish such as a coral beauty or flame angel or is more than one angel a dangerous mix ?

thanks

Usually if you get them with different colors and body shapes then they stand a better chance.

It is going to be a gamble. Housing mixed Centropyge sp. is not recommended unless the tank is very large with plenty of LR so they ca both find their own territory. A 55 may be a stretch, however, individual fish do vary in temperment.

yeah its what i am thinking . flame angels arent too cheap to buy either ,. it would be pretty to add to my reef ill see what happens. in the end ill have an eible angel mandarin, tomato clown, and possibly a flame angle or coral beauty.

i have a flame angel, and it doesnt seem to pick on any corals. just my 2 cents. . . .

With me I had a keyhole angel and a coral beauty. They were perfect little angels for 4 yrs and then whammo. All of a sudden I have a couple corals that are destroyed. You might be getting away with it now but be on notice that it could happen yrs down the road. This is IME. Hopefully it wont happen but keep an eye out. I`ve made the pledge No more angels.

thanks everyone ill see how it goes, right now i have mushrooms and button polyps. i am planning oin getting some beginner stuff like xenia frogspawn torch coral ect .

i have 4 x 65 pc 2 actinic and 2 10k and a 28w 48" true daylight pinkish t5 fixture that my mushrooms absolutly love.

here are some pics

img_772988_0_9b58c571488104f4364b563dc305ff40.jpg

img_772988_1_146139d06e32eb0c5dd54daf6cb25929.jpg

Back
Top Bottom