Elvis has left the 20G!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dkpate

Aquarium Advice Addict
:D Elvis (my BGK) is in his new home! 70+ gal. He is going bananas in there checking everything out, and swimming back and forth. He has 2 new hiding places, bubble disk and a bubble stone, pfs (no more gravel! EVER!), and a bunch of new plants! I swear I can see him smiling! Today is a good day! :moon:

Good for you taking care of your BGK. What you doing with the 20g?

I am either going to get some guppies or some sort of dwarf fish. I wanted to get these ryunkin (sp?) goldfish, but they get HUGE, so that's a no go! The guppies are pretty and they can live in small groups. And I think the other ones were dwarf gouramis? I don't remember the name, just what they look like. And possibly one of these small loaches I saw, he was funny! We thought he was dead (floating upside down in the corner) until we went closer and started to move a hand toward the tank, and he darted off lol! I think he was sunbathing. Now I will probably end up getting yet another tank and putting a betta in there lol! (I do have shelf room in the bedroom....LOL! My husband is going to kill me soon).

Back
Top Bottom