For Sale: Endler Livebearers and Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galligak

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am back for summer! I can start shipping out starting Monday May 18, 2015.

Hello everyone I have some endlers and plants up for sale. Please PM me if you have any questions or comments! I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL AS A FORM OF PAYMENT! The prices do not including shipping!

Warning: I do have snails, algae, and shrimp so any one of these could take a ride on the plants to your aquarium!

Fish:
They are black bar endlers that have never been bred with any other strain that I know of. I bought them off of AquaBid a while ago.

Males: $1 each
Females: $1.50 each
Fry: $5.00 for scoop (at least 10 fish)

Plants:
Dwarf Sag (30-40ish available, possibly more): $0.75 each
Najas Grass/Guppy Grass (3 strands that are 12"): $0.50 each

Shipping Info:
FISH (and plants): $10--priority
PLANTS ONLY: $6--priority OR $3 first class

The boxes will be well insulated but I do not have any heat packs at the time so please be aware of this. I will, of course, send a few extras with each purchase just incase the worse happens. If there is a different shipping method that you would prefer please just let me know. I'm also located North of Columbus and I'm willing to meet up if you live around here

I'm also willing to trade for tangerine tiger shrimp, CRS, or other endlers. Just let me know what you have!

If you have any questions or concerns please PM me!!!

Thanks!!!

P.S.
I have 7 Black Neon Tetras and 1 albino bristlenose pleco that I'm also looking to rehome. Each are free, just pay shipping! And please provide them a nice home, I am really going to miss them, I just need to down size!

Last edited:
I've been looking for a nice companion for my female albino bn.

Sent via the time space continuum... All hail Zoltan.

I would like to see a picture of your endless too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yes, my endlers look just like that.

Sorry that these are such bad pictures. Endlers are a pain to photograph! They look better in person, not quite to the standard of that photo but nice:)
img_3224649_0_a750fb29feac1d03aa7f3b4aae6eacd2.jpg

img_3224649_1_7fd2559231d601853d4df00eefe56894.jpg

Also, the tetras and pleco have found a home! So it's down to the endlers and plants.

basketballqt--I do have some snails if you want them!

Back
Top Bottom