Endlers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crysis

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey y'all! I went to my very first Hamilton & District Aquarium Society meeting last night, I had a blast! At the auction they had tanks, (5 gallon ones and stuff) plants, and lots of fish that the club members have bred! I got 2 pairs of Endlers for $8.00, is that good? (4 fish, 2 males, 2 females) I have never had endlers before, are they hard to take care of? Do they breed as often as common livebearers do?

they breed like crazy and for the most part dont eat their young. more then they go at my club but never know what things will go for. as long as you are happy with your bid. very easy to care for.

Yepp! I'm happy about the bid, and I'm glad they don't eat their young, how many do they usually have?

I got mine for $10/dzn. Havent had any babies yet. I just have them in 10g with PFS, fake plants and a skull. Only had them for a month and they are still juvies. So will have babies in time.

I see Endler's priced anywhere from .99 each to $2.95 each. They are a type of guppy and they breed like guppies....in other words, like rabbits. In one lfs I've seen yellow Endler's for $3.95.

I see Endler's priced anywhere from .99 each to $2.95 each. They are a type of guppy and they breed like guppies....in other words, like rabbits. In one lfs I've seen yellow Endler's for $3.95.
when they finally do the work i really think they will be their own species. i really dont think its just a different type of guppy. i am no ichthyologist so ill just keep waiting.

Back
Top Bottom