Extremely micro micro tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Coursair said:
I'll see what Mosses I have. I'll PM you and try to send you something. Cost of shipping only.

:eek: I don't have a good tank selected yet! But thank you so much!!

I think I've decided on the scape I want to attempt. I want to try a big green plane with a few jutting out rocks, and a stem+branching out drift wood piece for something like willow moss?

What do y'all think? I was thinking about it looking like Pride Rock from the Lion King xD

MABJ said:
I think I've decided on the scape I want to attempt. I want to try a big green plane with a few jutting out rocks, and a stem+branching out drift wood piece for something like willow moss?

What do y'all think? I was thinking about it looking like Pride Rock from the Lion King xD

Sounds good. :)

The Anacharis (maybe Elodea canadensis) I have is really tiny and a pretty slow grower. I don't have it under lights. When I saved it from the tank I sold, I just put it into a bowl of water on my kitchen sink window sill which has other small snippets of things to see if they will root big enough to plant later, so it isn't even in my my regular tank, oh ya and a couple pieces in my Bettas container.

I will do something with it and see if I can get a couple of pics later so you can see just how small it is. It will be a few days before I have time.

Autumnsky said:
The Anacharis (maybe Elodea canadensis) I have is really tiny and a pretty slow grower. I don't have it under lights. When I saved it from the tank I sold, I just put it into a bowl of water on my kitchen sink window sill which has other small snippets of things to see if they will root big enough to plant later, so it isn't even in my my regular tank, oh ya and a couple pieces in my Bettas container.

I will do something with it and see if I can get a couple of pics later so you can see just how small it is. It will be a few days before I have time.

Take your time :) thanks for everything.

Hey everybody. I'm making an official thread :) I bought some stuff! It'll be in the planted section too!

BTW the pics of the little Elodea or whatever it is is in a couple of the pictures I just added in my album getting started, it is next to the rounded Petrified wood to the right side of the Edge.

What will your threads be titled? Do tell!!!

Autumnsky said:
BTW the pics of the little Elodea or whatever it is is in a couple of the pictures I just added in my album getting started, it is next to the rounded Petrified wood to the right side of the Edge.

What will your threads be titled? Do tell!!!

It is up as Micro Zen garden!

Back
Top Bottom