Favorite fish and why

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harryhorse

Aquarium Advice Activist
My favorite fish at the moment would be my clown loach,so funny to watch, laying on his side,pushin the Molly away at dinner time and he does it so gentle

So far my favorite is my Spotted African Leaf. He seems so intelligent compared to all the other fish i've had. He watches me. He is still somewhat skittish at feeding time, but he's learning me and learning that the dropper is safe. Love watching him!

Mine are Corydoras! Their my favorite little guys! They're cute, and always seem happy, they are also virtually bulletproof! I lov watching them swim around the bottom of my tank searching for food!

MandyINCo said:
So far my favorite is my Spotted African Leaf. He seems so intelligent compared to all the other fish i've had. He watches me. He is still somewhat skittish at feeding time, but he's learning me and learning that the dropper is safe. Love watching him!

I love those too whenever I see them at the lfs their in a tank that's heavily planted and they just slowly swim through the tank
Do you think one could be kept in a heavily planted 10 gallon community tank?

Definitely my little pea puffer. He is in a minibow by my bed and he likes watching me just as much as I like watching him. I was skeptical at first about the tank looking empty with just him in there but he definitely doesn't need help filling up the tank. He's a ferocious bloodworm eater and a ninja snail hunter, all my other fish are boring compared to him!

My ABN plecos! They are cute and get into the most interesting positions. And they are adorable when they are wrestling green beans ;)

My Tiger Oscar....designing and Planing a 125 Gallon for him for next year

Starka said:
My ABN plecos! They are cute and get into the most interesting positions. And they are adorable when they are wrestling green beans ;)

Do u breed and sell?

boadams87 said:
Do u breed and sell?

Once I get a big enough tank I'll start breeding. But right now I still don't know if I have females or males yet. All of them have just now started to get some stubbles. I've had them for 6 months and they were just babies then. I can't wait! :)

Pristella tetras, because they always school for attention (or more likely food) right at the front of the tank. Not shy at all

right now blue german rams are my obsession. but i love my swordtail :)

i also like my long fin BN pleco, he is so pretty! My cories are just always active and do laps across the front piece of glass in my tank for hours at a time

FishGeek97 said:
Mine are Corydoras! Their my favorite little guys! They're cute, and always seem happy, they are also virtually bulletproof! I lov watching them swim around the bottom of my tank searching for food!

Me too love my corys

I love pygmy sunfish for many reasons.
1. They are small and can be in small tanks.
2. They are colorful.
3. They are active.
4. They don't eat their young when they breed.
5. They are peaceful to other fish, including their own species (even when breeding).

Another cory lover here. I have three and they are so active and cute. I could watch them for hours. If any fish can be described as "adorable" it is corys.

I love my green spotted puffers. They swim around like mad when I walk up and go to where I feed them. They are great little hunters, too. I miss my angels for the same reasons. Intelligent and personable. I've got a soft spot for bettas, too.

i love all my fish equally lol i currently have 5 corydoras (3 albino, 2 peppered) 3 khuli loaches 2 striped raphael catfish 5 neon tetras and my betta sue:fish2:

Back
Top Bottom