Feb: Let's hear about the bargains you've found.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok folks, if you come across some excellent deals, bargains, specials sales coupon codes etc...here is your place to share with fellow aquarists. Seen a price online, that is too good not to share? Well, put it here. This applies to LFS as well, make sure you tell us where we can save some money :jump:

For the record, my post that was erased here was for entertainment purposes only. There was no fish-napping involved!

was for entertainment purposes only.

You have my apologies...When I read it, I believed it to be a serious post. I suppose part of the problem is that what you described in your post goes on all the time, I am very happy to know you are a person of higher character (y)

I got a 50 gal, flourescent lighting, heater, air pump and penguin 170 for 300 bucks accessories and stand no charge!

My bargin

I got a 72 gallon bowfront, brand new for $90. I also got a magnum 350 for $40. I found a guy who built a beautiful all wood stand for $200. Though expensive enough, It still seems like a bargin when you compare it to the ones in the store that cost $1000 for the tank and the stand.

Excellent deal. bowfronts are usually very expensive in compairson to the same size stanadard tanks.

Well, I went to a closing K-Mart in my area and bought a new medium size fish net ($.40), two tall plants for my 55 gallon ($1.61 each), and a bottle of universal medication (anti-fungal and anti-bacterial). A few weeks ago I bought some floating crumble food for tropical fish and a very large container of tropical flakes. I know I got 25% off, which put a smile on my face! hehe :wink: Make sure you check your local kmart stores, and if they are closing, run in for a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom