feeding time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Javed Khan

Aquarium Advice Newbie
i have 15 gallon water tank.
In that i have 2 gold fishes
i Want to know how often i fed them so that they will become more healthy, active and live more life.

2 gold fishes will out grow your 15 gallon very fast. Eventually, this will stunt their growth and kill them

i think once in the morning, a snack during day - if you can - and once around your dinner time. I think your two goldfish will be fine in your tank as long as you change a portion of the water regularly and use filtration. all this other info is available on this great web site we are on.

Goldfish will very quickly outgrow a fifteen gallon tank and will eventually need either a huge tank or a pond. Do you know about the nitrogen cycle? If you don't, you need to research it immediately. It is essential to your fish's health. Goldfish are huge ammonia producers, and, if kept in that tank, will kill themselves with their own waste before the stunting gets at them. Also, do you have a filter? Please research the animal before buying it. The animal's life is at stake. You can choose to not take my advice, but you will, 100% guaranteed, kill your fish, and soon.

Back
Top Bottom