Filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lenny225

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Does anybody know how this filter works and how to set it up i got it for free when i bought a tank.

securedownload.jpg

I believe it's an r/o system aswell. I can't tell from the pic if it could accompany a holding tank or not, but otherwise nothing is really missing from what i've seen in your picture, just check if the filters are dirty and replace if necessay.

I really wouldnt be able to say for sure. Might not even be what it is. Best to see if someone else may have better input. Sorry couldnt be more help.

pantherspawn said:
I really wouldnt be able to say for sure. Might not even be what it is. Best to see if someone else may have better input. Sorry couldnt be more help.

I'm 99% certain thats two filters from an r/ o system connected to an input and output. I own an r/ o system myself and the filters look exactly like that.

Don't r/o's have carbon and gravel inside the the filters? These have what look like vacuum filters lol how would I go about connecting this system?

lenny225 said:
Don't r/o's have carbon and gravel inside the the filters? These have what look like vacuum filters lol how would I go about connecting this system?

R/o's have different stages, no gravel though. The inside of the filters should contain a mesh circular stiff tube. You need to find a water line and connect it from there, although I would ask someone other than myself for setup. Not good with plumbing

Back
Top Bottom