Final Inspection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bmarine

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I'm about to introduce my new rostratus and some other cichlids into my 125 from quarantine, however, today, I noticed a couple grayish spots on the rostratus' mouth and chin. It this anything to worry about or is it just minor changes in coloration/ unharmful spirulina spots (I only feed spirulina once a week but fed it yesterday, which may be the cause of the spots)?

It seems to be acting normal otherwise, just being a little skittish, however I think its due to being in a barebottom 20 gallon tank that he's obviously too big for long term.

uploadfromtaptalk1436475256704.jpgif they look like these spots on my firefish you are fine, they are normal.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Yeah, thats what I figured, I'm just makin sure in case its some rare disease or something lol. And I didn't really want to threadjack entirely even though its similar situations so I just made my own thread.

I was in the same boat when my fish got them. I thought they were sick and asked around.

I just noticed you were in one of my previous posts, funny

really? Can other people see them? I don't know how I could change it to make it visible.

think the spots are a problem or do you think I can introduce him into the tank?

Try the direct link instead. I use imgur when I run out of quota space, but upgraded recently instead lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Here's the direct link. What I'm doing is I have to email the pictures from my phone to my computer, then I click the image, copy the url, and paste it to the Image Link. how should I change it?

kv1WE3x.jpg
See this one?

Back
Top Bottom