First large tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slammed500

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all, I am in the process of aquiring/setting up my new tank. I found a 75 Gallon all glass with stand on Craigslist for $150. Even came with a Fluval 404

Sounds like a pretty good deal. You'll have to post some pics when you get it set up.

Well it turns out the guy on craigslist decided to keep the setup. Pretty bummed about it, but I talked to my girlfriend and she wants to get me a bigger tank for Christmas, as my Oscar is very unhappy being in the little 25 gallon i have, (my 40 gallon cracked) so she is going to get me a 125 gallon for Christmas! I'm very excited. I am unsure exactly what I want to do as of now, but I am thinking I want to try saltwater. I have only had freshwater up until this point, so something different would be nice. I love my brothers salt tank, it is just gorgeous!

Well it turns out the guy on craigslist decided to keep the setup. Pretty bummed about it, but I talked to my girlfriend and she wants to get me a bigger tank for Christmas, as my Oscar is very unhappy being in the little 25 gallon i have, (my 40 gallon cracked) so she is going to get me a 125 gallon for Christmas! I'm very excited. I am unsure exactly what I want to do as of now, but I am thinking I want to try saltwater. I have only had freshwater up until this point, so something different would be nice. I love my brothers salt tank, it is just gorgeous!

Wow. That will be quite the tank.

Yeah I figured why not just do it once? My brother has had probably 5 tanks and is now at a 55 gallon. I plan on keeping my 25 up and running for the time being, even if I decide not to go salt, and just collecting things, filters, etc to get it up and running

Back
Top Bottom