First time on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Redrider

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just set up a first time 45 gallon cichlid live cycle with a pink convict and some tetras, got a used filter from the fish store, set ph, and temp, on the 3rd week and ammonia dropped to 0, got the nitrate spikes and the convict made it through great, he ate 8 tetras, that's fine, now the tank is ready for some fish, I followed some of your threads and read a bit about cichlids, before starting and it seemed to work great, thanks.

Welcome to the forum. So.... Your convict ate 8 tetras?

I'm assuming from your post you did a fish in cycle. Me personally I wouldn't have added tetras to the convict tank.

Ya, he got 6 in 1 night, kinda surprised me, just glad he made it, ammonia was at 1.5, but now it's 0, he seems fine, is there a www address so I can use my home computer, this is a iPhone app ??

:welcome: to AA!

WWW.aquariumadvice.com is the site there are more features on it. The app is only really made for the quick to go type of stuff. I bounce back and forth all the time.

Under my thanks is a link for the article section to help you read or learn about fish in cycles. Hope this helps ;)

Back
Top Bottom