For Sale: Fish and Shrimp, nice stuff!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all, I've been going a little stir crazy with this awful weather lately, and now that it's warming up I'm itching to ship some fish out of here! All fish are healthy, active, and eating like pigs.

I ship within the contiguous US only. I use Priority or Express mail (your choice) and guarantee live arrival for a 3 day ship. Priority mail is 2 days to most locations. I pack all boxes with a styrofoam liner and 72 hour heat pack. PM me with your zip code and a list of what you are interested in and I will gladly calculate shipping cost. I ship by weight because it is most often cheaper (if flat rate is cheaper, I choose that instead). In the highly unlikely event of DOA, I will need a clear photo of the fish in unopened bag within 2 hours of first delivery attempt. Guarantee applies to cost of animals only. Paypal only, please.

If you want to see a photo of something, just ask. Thanks for looking!

Crystal Red Shrimp .5” $3.50
Blue Pearl Shrimp .5” $2.50- one bag of 8 available.
Red Cherry Shrimp .5” $1.00
Shrimp are bred here in our fishroom. All shrimp will include either a bit of java moss or Myriophyllum mattogrossense in the bag.

Cardinal Tetra 1.25” $4.00
Von Rio Tetra 1” + $3.00
Orange Von Rio Tetra .75” $3.00
Purple Passion Danio 1.5” + $3.00
Giant Danio 2” $2.50
Lemon Tetra 1.25” $2.00
Dwarf Emerald Rasbora- Great nano fish! .5” $3.50

Albino Bristlenose pleco 1", bred here in our fishroom $4

Sparkling Gourami 1” + $4.00

The "rasboras" are actually Danio erythromicron in case anyone was wondering. They max out around an inch. Sorry for the photo quality, I had to use my phone. The photos look blue because I have a 10k and actinic in that light fixture.

Danio erythromicron
20140202_165837.jpg

Von rio and cardinal tetras
20140202_165951.jpg

Orange von rio tetras
20140202_170352.jpg

Purple passion danios
20140202_172321.jpg

Last edited:
S? S+? They are nice, healthy shrimp and very prolific. Here's a pic.
20140106_181802.jpg

Shipping to you would be $7.50 Priority, estimated 2 day, includes styro liner and heat pack.

Sorry, I edited the post to include shipping cost. $7.50 Priority, estimated 2 day, includes styro liner and heat pack. Thanks for looking. :)

Honestly you have the most fair prices I've seen for red crystal, not a specific grade but I don't care. No problem I'm going to think about it it's still kind of cold out but il let you know

Honestly you have the most fair prices I've seen for red crystal, not a specific grade but I don't care. No problem I'm going to think about it it's still kind of cold out but il let you know

No problem, I'm pretty fearless about shipping with heat packs within a certain range of temps. Just let me know whenever you decide. :)

Hi!

I'm loving your crystal reds, I may convince myself to buy some. Do they breed as well as RCS?

They do here. They are VERY prolific. They just need quality foods and clean water. Since you are fairly local, it's usually a one day ship from here. I'm sending out approx. half inch juvies so please be aware that they will need time to grow to sexual maturity before they will begin to breed.

Great! What do you feed them if you don't mind me asking? Also about how long until they reach maturity?

Great! What do you feed them if you don't mind me asking? Also about how long until they reach maturity?

Well, they need time to settle in and grow out some, so probably 3-4 months for them to mature and start breeding.

They eat everything from NLS crustacean formula to fresh zucchini to brine shrimp sticks, algae wafers, etc. They eat whatever we throw in there. Just feed high quality foods and give them some variation in their diet.

No, they will not.

Crystal red shrimp can be kept with Neocaridina (like the RCS and the blue pearls that I have listed here).

Would you mind posting a few pics of the blue shrimps you have for sale (if you have any left)? Do you also sell your java moss? Also about what size are they? (Edit: Read 0.5 inches.) Thank you!

I still have a bag of 8 left. I do not have enough java moss to spare more than a little in the shipping bag at this time.
20140203_120030.jpg

Hi I'd like a price quote to 62859 for 4 blue shrimp and 6 red cherry shrimp

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If these are for the same tank, please be aware that it is generally not a good idea to keep rcs and blue pearls together, as they will interbreed. I will pm you with shipping cost when I get home. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Good to know! I'll separate them

Can I keep any of them with my ghost shrimp?

Back
Top Bottom