fish are acting strange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skargo2009

Aquarium Advice Activist
ok i dont know if they are are sick or not. but basically all of my fish in my 30 gallon are hanging out near the bottom of the tank, and they are hardly moving. they are like staying in one spot.

they only seem to move when i go over to the tank and they think they are being fed. its the first time ive ever seem them act like this

What type of fish are you keeping?
What are your water perameters?

ska...

Unusual behavior is likely a water problem. Since there's more water in a tank than anything else, this is the place to start. What's your water change routine? Small tanks require at least a 50 percent water change weekly. Twice weekly is better. Your fish are likely telling you it's time to remove and replace their water.

B

What type of fish are you keeping?
What are your water perameters?

i have an angel fish
couple of bristlenose plecos
dwarf rainbow fish
and a few flying foxes

havent tested my water as i need a new test kit. they are actually all swimming around now. it was kind of like they were in some sor if a trance

Make sure you keep up your water changes when your without a test kit. I'm glad your fish are acting normally now :)

Back
Top Bottom