Fish Foods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sure nuff Devilish. After rechecking the thread it has been going on for like a month or more. This gal is a fish NUT!!! She does her own necropsies (necropsy's?) and everything. She even set up a pool in her livng room for more fish. Crazy!!!
Super nice lady though.

http://www.thegab.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3662

Thanks for the inputs everyone.

I ordered the following in small amounts. I figured I'd get little bottles of the stuff until I figure out what the fish like.

H.B.H. Shrimp Pellets
O.S.I. Pellets Spirulina
H.B.H. Veggie Wafers
Freeze Dried Bloodworms
New Life Spectrum Community Fish Formula

Later on you should try Ken's. :) I didn't get to the thread in time! I love the food from Kens (well, my fish do). I use his tropical flakes, veggie flakes (for my Malawians), Spirulina wafers (which the BN, cories, and otos love), and some bottom dweller pellet (can't remember exactly which one). I looked forever to find a good veggie based flake for my Malawians, but most veggie or spirulina foods on the market have fish meal as the first ingredient....not what I was looking for. I love that Ken's veggie flakes actually have real veggies in them...and no fish meal. :D

Thats my spill on Kens. I was introduced to that site a few months ago, and I don't plan on buying other commercial foods anymore, except for New Life Spectrum, which I also love (err, the fish love).

My fish like Tetra Min flakes and Hikari micro pellets and freezed dried bloodworms.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom